• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 15.4 Speech to Text: Never finishes transcribing - No captions created

Enthusiast ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Since several weeks now, I can transcribe but when it comes to create the legend on my timeline, it just don't...it stays like in the picture below and I have no choice to cancel. I thought it was a Beta issue and since I didn't need it for personnal use, I didn't send it over the beta testing forum. But when I saw the last release, I gave it a try and...still the same issue. Any idea ? Btw , I have already delog and log from my Adobe account with no success.

RichardTOULON_0-1626811036778.png

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the post, Richard.

This is a different problem than the OP is having. I have moved your thread to a post in the main forum and changed the title to reflect the actual issues. Hope we can help you fix it ASAP. I will also let engineering know about this issue.

Thanks!
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines