• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2014.2 Fatal Glitch - Missing File Window does not appear

Engaged ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I consider me as an PremierePro as well as PremiereBugs experienced user. Today I had one similar to another I already had before but wanted to share this in the forum as the I find bugreportform not that effective (I don't see in which status my reports stay, as well as I find the reported glitches from version to version again).

On my Windows 8.1 Lapttop with an uncertified GTX 765 GPU, i7 CPU, 16GB Ram I opened a Premiere Project. A file was missing and so the progressbar which appears to search missing files appeared but finished without finding the missing file. Normally the search window for missing files would appear now but what I got was a blank Premiere operating screen, no timeline, no project window, no missing files search window - nothing. To make a long story short: I attached a second screen and there it was! Hope that helps.

Keep up the good work Adobe, but please make bugreports and there statuses somehow transparent to the user and try to make everything run rock solid! Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?