• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2022 (after 22.0) crashing on project open (macOS Monterey)

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I'm trying to update a project that has been on PP2019 up until now. I upgraded that project to a PP2020 project, from there to a 2021 project, and from there to a 2022 project.

Premiere Pro 22.0 will open the project, but 22.1.2 and 22.2 will both crash on startup saying that Premiere has encountered a serious error. For now, I'm going to continue working in 22.0, but are there any known bugs that would be causing this?

I've tried resetting preferences, deleting the cache, uninstalling/reinstalling, and deleting the plugins — the issue persists. On MacOS Monterey 12.2.1.

Any thoughts or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to import your project into a new one, sometimes it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I’ve also tried this. No luck unfortunately.
This message is intended for the sole use of the addressee, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete this message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines