• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2022... how to add a custom watermark ? Tried several hours creating ingest presets.

Participant ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi...

Id like to create proxies with a custom watermark and position. I tried some methods watching youtube but the proxies get created all in 24fps. Meaning my 60fps footage is all now 24fps in the proxy. When i do the simple proxy method of selecting clips in my project panel and then right click > proxy > create proxy.....then all the files have the respective framerate of the origin clip.

Plus as a bonus its also putting the png at such vague places right in the middle even after choosing right bottom corner. When i tried creating ingest presets over again and tried a different png. It was rendering the proxies with the old discarded png. I tried for one whole day only trying to solve this and couldnt. It also keep throwing errors thta it cant make a proxy with a Match Original setting for the resolution and framerate.

Can someone help me as my failing eyes need this feature to work with.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instead of matching source, have you tried specifying the exact proxy settings you want?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff.... I tried very specific settings in the proxy profile...but it converts some clips well and the other clips turn wonky as in queezed and also it cant differentiate.

I have been again trying since morning and now i seemed to have got 1 working hit where i can have the proxy watermark text overlay and also i left only the frame rate to MATCH SOURCE and i got it to work with both h264 and with QT prores proxy.

Which of these 2 codecs would you prefer for a win10 based system please ? for smoother timeline scrubs and playback ?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Stonehedge! Glad you got it working. If it works for you, use QT ProRes proxies! That'll give you smooth timeline scrubs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caroline.

Thank you for chiming in. Ill stick to QT ProRes proxies as you suggest.

Best wishes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines