• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2022 problem with editing projects from prior version.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have always used premiere pro and it has always been rock solid for the most part, however I recently had to reinstall windows onto a new SSD and when I installed Premiere Pro, it was verson "2022" and none of my older projects are editable, the program playback is extremely choppy even though i have a brand new motherboard and much faster of a CPU. There seems to be some issues with this new "2022" version and imcompatibility with project files from only one version prior.

The last time I installed Premiere Pro was in July or August. Is it possible to revert to that version? 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KCSTEELE

I have attached a picture that shows you where to find it in the creative cloud app. If you click on the three dots you have the option to choose "other versions"

PP.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks brother and Merry Christmas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines