• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro CC 2015 keeps crashing on Windows

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2015 Jun 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Windows 8.1. Premiere Pro CC 2015 crashes when I'm editing videoes, when I'm rendering videoes and when I'm exporting videoes. I've tried reinstalling, but it didn't solve the problem. What should I do?

Message was edited by: Kevin Monahan

Title changed to reflect OP's problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 26, 2015 Jun 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've discovered what might be a workaround, but I'm only cautiously optimistic.

I found that there were only certain clips in my legacy CC 2014 sequence that were causing the crashes. I replaced those clips with the original media and, for the first time since upgrading, my timeline played all the way through without crashing. The constant crashing when I parked the playback head or scrubbed it over the offending clips has also stopped.

The offending clips were multiclip sequences that I replaced in my main sequence with original video clips themselves. Also, the portions of the multiclip sequences that were causing the crashes in my main sequence were labeled a different color than the rest of the multiclip sequence. I can't imagine that would have any bearing on the problem, but you never know.   

I'm still seeing stuttering and frozen image playback though, so that's not good.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2015 Jun 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌cc2015 just not ready for prime time

very long time to boot up

keeps freezing on playback and

Only two streams of video v1..v2

wish they would fix the issue and not make a release when

there are so many issues

$50.00 per month . May be time to go to Edius

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2015 Jun 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert,

cc2015 just not ready for prime time

very long time to boot up

keeps freezing on playback and

Only two streams of video v1..v2

wish they would fix the issue and not make a release when

there are so many issues

I was helping you on the "Moving to Premiere Pro" page. You have an iMac, the OP's issue is a Windows issue related to an MSVCR120.dll error

Please create a separate post detailing your system and media. We can help you there.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2015 Jul 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the latest info on the Premiere Pro CC 2015 performance issue? I am having a problem where PP CC 2015 crashes randomly as I am editing and try to playback from my timeline. Tech support said it was a hardware incompatibility with my audio hardware and told me it was being worked on. Things appeared normal after he adjusted my hardware settings but now the problem has returned. I am running:

OS Name    Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise

Version    6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601

System Type    x64-based PC

Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4800MQ CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2701 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

Installed Physical Memory (RAM)    32.0 GB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 14, 2015 Jul 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Come on Adobe! I've now installed updates for InDesign and Illustrator, but no updates to fix the Premiere Pro problems so many people are experiencing. I'm still getting playback issues and audio out of sync error messages, so something isn't working properly.

Let us know that you're doing something to fix the problem, or even if you're not doing anything at all. JUST SAY SOMETHING. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2015 Jul 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Definitely not ready for prime time .

Very disappointing update lots of wonderful features in theory but do

please let's fix the " bugs"""

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2015 Jul 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a screen shot of my issue:

adobe crash report.jpg

In this picture I'm rendering the timeline. In addition to this crash, the Media Export crashed and Adobe Media Encoder Crashed.

I have updated my video drivers to the latest in hopes of curing whatever issue is going on here. I also disabled GPU playback while deleting the previews all to no avail

Specs:
HP Z840 Workstation

Intel Xeon CPU E5-2650 v3 @2.3GHz

64GB RAM

NVIDIA Quadro K5200 driver version 10.18.13.5330

On a separate issue, PP is also doing something weird with my bluetooth headset. I haven't searched the forums for an answer to this.

Thanks -bb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2015 Aug 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since installing windows 10 Premiere Pro CC constantly crashes while starting up. Laptop is a Toshiba P50t-b10e stock. All drivers have been updated to the latest versions through windows updates.

premiere crash.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue on my PC. I can't export or use Media Encoder. I can edit videos but not export.

Uninstalled my Nvidia drivers, CC, removed caches etc.  Same thing. I even set encoding to software only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot the error log:
Faulting application name: Adobe Media Encoder.exe, version: 9.0.1.29, time stamp: 0x55ab5732

Faulting module name: CCSyncPlugin.dll, version: 8.2.0.22, time stamp: 0x55402a24

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x000000000000a72d

Faulting process id: 0xd10

Faulting application start time: 0x01d0dc15953072e6

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015\Adobe Media Encoder.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015\CCSyncPlugin.dll

Report Id: ee26a586-5f9d-42ee-9a4b-4820ec69cecf

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2015 Aug 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Windows 10 and Adobe Premier CC 2015.

1. Crashes in the middle of editing, sounds contiues to play but program hangs

2. Can't add big files or Premier Crashes

16GB Ram, i7 5700, NVIDIA 970m 3GB. Brand New Machine.

Never had issues with MAC and sorry to say iMOvie can handle videos with ease and I can edit in my MAC Air i5, 4GB RAM (late 2012)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2015 Sep 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can tell you that the issue is there on a very fresh install of Windows 7 64-bit (first thing I installed as soon as Windows 7 was installed).

System:

Asus X99 deluxe motherboard

Asus GTX580

5820k CPU

Intel SSD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2015 Oct 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Crashing here too. Windows 10 64 with premiere cc 2015.

It chashes when I minimize to desktop. Ridiculous

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2015 Nov 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Windows 10 and Adobe Premier CC 2015.

The entire computer goes to a blue screen and restarts every time I try to render my project!

Come on Adobe. you have always been a respected Software provider. You can do better than this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 18, 2015 Nov 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jubileegang‌,

I've replied on your post.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2016 Mar 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this issue with Premiere Pro on my Ultrabook, after three hours of trouble shooting I worked out that it was because I had GPU Acceleration on when my Ultrabook only has integrated graphics. Try changing Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (opencl) to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only if you don’t have dedicated graphics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2016 May 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I revert back to 2014?  2015 crashes and has wasted weeks of my time. I can't believe how unstable this software is and it's not cheap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 05, 2016 Sep 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So? Nobody from Adobe?

A thread still not resolved after more than a year?...
I don't understand why a such powerful company can accept this situation here.

(so many things I don't understand...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 22, 2016 Sep 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paspas66,

The issue that is discussed in this thread is related to an earlier version of Premiere Pro (9.0). Since then, a lot has changed under the hood.

We usually mark the thread as correct if it solves the OP's issue. This thread is not marked as answered because people who contributed on this thread had different computer specs and for some of them, the issue was resolved. Hence, there was no definitive answer. Given the variety of hardware setups that Windows OS supports, it becomes a lot difficult to have a single answer that works for everybody. 

That said, I'd advice you to create a new discussion mentioning your computer specs and the detailed error log so that we can help you troubleshoot the issue.

Thank you for your patience!
Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stumbled upon this when I was about to create a new topic......I'm having the same problem T-T Premiere Pro CC 2015, Windows 10, and frankly from what I can tell the specs don't even matter at this point since the question doesn't seem to be getting answered by anyone (except the mercury playback solution).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mkronhaus,

Could you also create a new discussion with all the details so that we can help you troubleshoot your problem?

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines