• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro CC 2017 - black rectangles after rendering

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I am facing the issue: After rendering a video, random black rectangles are appearing in the video. They are in the same spot, at the same time after different rendering settings. I want to get rid of them, but they are not in the preview. The video is in 60fps (some sequences are made slower, but rectangles are not appearing there), 1080p. I tried to render it in 30fps, but no change. What is that and how I can solve this problem? Thank you.vlcsnap-error581.pngvlcsnap-error756.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Have you tried to clear the image cache?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE

Yes, I tried but it didn´t work. I found the issue now. Take a look:

I have green Color Matte, I want just part of it (look at the Mask (1)) and I used Wipe effect on it. the black rectangle is the rest of the green rectangle just before it appears (before the Wipe is completed). I can see darker rectangle just when I switch from browser/folder to Premiere (when I click on it in Premiere it disappears).

What should I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.png2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3.png4.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you need to have your green matte bigger than what you want ? Can you try to make it the required size instead of masking it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have many green rectangles in this video and each one is a different size, it was better for editing, do you think this is the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't need the green rectangulars remove them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need them. Those are backgrounds for my text. I don´t know if there is another way to do it.

5.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are those green rectangulars?

Color matte, shape......?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at the answers above, I created a Color Matte and then created a Mask (1), because I need different sizes of those rectangles in the video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try shapes from the titler.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solved the problem, thank you. It´s a shame, I have to change every Color Matte, so much lost time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines