• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro CC (2017)

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When saving a file, I can't find the premiere pro default program to save to. The only programs that show up for me to save to is Photoshop and Acrobat DC. I was wondering if someone had a similar problem, and know's how to fix it? I had to resort back to Premiere Pro CC (2015.3) version.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried "Save As"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did, but the default program is Acrobat DC. And when I search for Premiere Pro, I do find the program. However, for some reason it's not recognizing Premiere Pro program as a default.

Here's a link to my video of my problem.

Premiere Pro CC 2017 Problem - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you're browsing for the right program to open, tick the box at the bottom left hand side of the window "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file".

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JonRoch1992,

It might be an issue with the installation. Uninstall & reinstall Premiere Pro.

Instructions: Uninstall or remove Creative Cloud apps

If issue persists, perform a Clean install of CC apps

Instructions: Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Please let us know the status.

Thanks,

Vidya Sagar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When saving a file, I can't find the premiere pro default program to save to.

That doesn't make sense.  When you save a project, you don't save it to a program.  You save it to a location on your hard drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with Jim,

You create a directory (folder) to save your project. In that folder, create another and name it Premiere. When you start a Premiere project, save that project in the folder you named Premiere.

You're hierarchy would be hard drive/my project (name of your project)/premiere/your premiere project name

Additionally you might also have directories for After Effects, Photoshop or any other material pertaining to that project.

I create a master directory that has all the possible folders and sub folders I might use in any given project and copy that master and rename it so I don't have to keep building the same hierarchy each time I start a project. This speeds production and keeps every project organized in the exact same manner.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines