• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro cc File menu is not opening/expanding. It is crashing every time

Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere pro cc 'File' menu is not opening/expanding. It is crashing every time. 'New project' is also not working.everything was good before two days.  I'm using windows10.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response Jim, I tried it. it seems it cleared the cash and restored settings but Im facing the same issue. It is not at all opening while I'm clicking on 'new project'. even if I open an existing project and clicl on the top file menu its crashing and I need to close it forcefully. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK.

Next try Step 3D.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi somspeaks,

Please try to reset app preferences ( FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences in Premiere Pro? ) and workspace ( FAQ: How to fix workspace related issues in Premiere Pro? ) and check if it's working.

Hope it helps, let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response Sumeet, I tried it. it seems it cleared the cash and restored settings but Im facing the same issue. It is not at all opening while I'm clicking on 'new project'. even if I open an existing project and clicl on the top file menu its crashing and I need to close it forcefully. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines