Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

V24.0.0 (build 58)

Windows 11 22h2

128GB RAM

GeForce Version 537.58

I've been using this build for a couple of days without issue. Now I have a project I need to load and Prem crashes while it's loading.

The strange thing is that every other old project I open brings up the Convert Project requestor and all those projects load fine. This project doesn't pull up that convert screen. It just tries to load and crashes. I've even tried opening old autosave versions but they all crash. This project was created on the same version of prem as all the others that load fine.

System compatibility shows no conflicts.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think (still checking) that the issue may have been with the Izotope plugins I had installed. I updated them and the project loaded. Still strange that it didn't want to convert the project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing what worked for you! Please let us know if anything changes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines