Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro CS6 (6.0.2) update available

Sep 06, 2012 Sep 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Premiere Pro CS6 (6.0.2) update is available. There are a lot of bug fixes in this update, as well as HiDPI functionality for Retina Display, some new supported GPUs, and Windows 8 certification.

See this page for details:

http://bit.ly/PremierePro602

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Sep 07, 2012 Sep 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works fine on my MacPro3,1 on 10.7.4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ugh.  Well, that's not awesome.  I mean, I'm glad you're not having any issues, but I guess my Friday will be spent troubleshooting. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering if he's having issues with h.264 because he has a non cert GPU using accleration. Because my h.264 exports work fine as well.

41.Nemysys23,

Ugh.  Well, that's not awesome.  I mean, I'm glad you're not having any issues, but I guess my Friday will be spent troubleshooting.

Have you tried  Premiere to MPE software only mode instead of GPU acclerated?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I was thinking, but it worked fine before the update.  I suppose it's possible the update caused some sort of issue with the H.264 encoding w/ the non-supported card.

Update:  Using MPE only didn't fix the issue.  It's gonna remain a mystery for now.  I'll remove the card from the text file, restart and try again when I get a chance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't have to remove the text file. Just go to project>project settings>general> then set the video playback and rendering to MPE software only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already did that and I'm still experiencing the issue.  I don't know if removing the text file will work, but I only experienced the issue after adding my card to it after the 6.0.2 update.  I had no issues with the card added to the text file while using 6.0.1.  If that makes any sense...  To clear up any confusion, the update removed my card from the compatibility list in the text file and I had to add it again.  After I did, I began experiencing the H.264 output issue.  Thanks for everyone's comments.  I'll get it figured out I hope.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Outputted H.264 files are not functional since the 6.0.2 update.

No problems here, even with a non-supported card.

What exactly is the problem you're having?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok i'm almost 100% sure that you guys changed the icons on the Snap, Encore, and Marker icons was this part of making it ready for Retina Screens?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2012 Sep 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In terms of Red Scarlet/Epic footages:

After re-installed the Red Importer Plugins, the image is now showing; however, the audio of any Red footages will plays for a second at the source window and then drop out/disappear completely!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines