Hi could someone help me with this issue I have.. I have been using this app for the past 6 months on my laptop and it has worked perfectly fine... no issues but now it won't finish encoding as it is stuck at 0%
Dell inspiron 14 5410 2 in 1
8GB ram (upgrading to 16 in 1 month)
512GB Nvme 3.0 SSD (40% full)
Intel Iris Graphics (2GB)
Nvidia Mx350 secondary graphics (1GB or 2 GB)
Intel I5 11th Gen 10k smthn..
Windows 11 64 bit
I normally render My videos by exporting on premiere pro or sending it to media encoder.. it used to work fine but not neither one of them export properly .. I use Mercury playback engine hardware accelerated (CUDA) but now that option is missing so I use (OpenCL) then it stopped working? Usually I render the vid on H.264 on medium or high bitrate at 60fps and 48Hz audio stereo channel.
Please do help me ASAP since I am a yotube content creator and really need this to be fixed 🙏 😢
Try turning off Hardware encoding in the Video tab of the export settings.
Hey Peru Bob,
I tried what you told me to do but the same issue...
Sorry. You might try reinstalling the GPU drivers and get your CUDA acceleration going again. Then, I think you'll be back in business. Can you try it?
I did what you told me and it actually works now! Thank you so very much!
Cool! Thanks for letting us know.
ok I'm having the same issues exactly what did you do im not savy at this at all so bare with me
Sorry, you are having the same issue. The suggestion was to try reinstalling the GPU drivers and get your CUDA acceleration going again. After reinstalling the drivers, go to Project Settings > General and change the renderer to Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (CUDA). See if that works for you. If you need more detailed steps, let us know.
Then, after reinstalling the drivers, go to Project Settings > General and change the renderer to Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (CUDA) with the drop-down menu there.