• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro source screen

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to begin a project in PP. I am a beginner and i am still trying to learn the system. I have adobe CC premiere pro 2015 for pc with windows 10, 16g ram, and a pretty decent video card. I have imported a jpg that was created using illustrator. The problem that i am having is that the jpg does not appear in the source screen. I have tried saving the image as a tiff with rgb but that does not seem to work either. Its strange because the jpg did appear for me once in the source screen but does not anymore. Sometimes a grey screen will appear on the source screen but not the actual image. I've had the same issue when using adobe cc after effects 2015+2017. 

help please!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Waynyl,

Change the Renderer in File > Project Settings > General > Renderer to "Mercury Playback Engine Software only" & check the program monitor & source monitor.

Please let us know the status.

Thanks,

Vidya Sagar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should be able to import the .eps file directly in PP, without saving to JPEG from Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines