• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro version 12 Crash

Explorer ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

last week everything worked fine - Today Pr crush after few sec wen importing files- or scrabring throw timeline

i Uninstall and re install all few time -Didnt Work- than i reinstall previous Versions till it worked at    Pr pro cc (6)

my system is Wacom Mobile studio pro i7

please help- cant load projects from V 12 -

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try creating a new project and import the old project into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Priel,

Sorry for the issue. What is the exact dot version of Premiere Pro? Steps: FAQ: How to find the exact version of Premiere Pro you're using?

There is an update available(Version 12.1), please update from Creative Cloud app & check the issue.

If the issue still persists after update, share a screenshot of the error message with us.

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

crush adobe.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello got thae same problem  with Premier and after effect

now premier run on v.6

and after effect DONT run on v- 15.0.1 and 14.2.2

i cant fix this- also by using the dobe romoval tool

will keep on trying on earlier vertions

my system:

i7 -6567u 3.3gh

16 gb

win 10 64 bit

Nvidia qwadro m1000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been fighting problems for weeks.  I reverted back to 2017 version 11.1.2 (22) problems went away and running faster.  I had worked through Adobe support and they had me jumping through hoops.  I tech told me that it there was know issue and they were working on a release to fix them.  Went through one Premiere patch update... then new problem.  Last discussion with support was to contact Microsoft to repair the version of ntdll.dll file, part of the Windows OS.  BS.

Activities with Adobe support

• updated video driver
  • turned off hardware acceleration
  • updated adobe premiere
  • tried brand new project
  • set to not import workspaces from project

Things I tried myself

• memory test
  • video card test
  • started project on different SSD drive. 

Here are the errors I was facing.

Crash when making Lumetri adjustments.

RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 (Says application is not using memory efficiently/correctly)

Faulting application name: Adobe Premiere Pro.exe, version: 12.1.1.10, time stamp: 0x5acd4021

Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.16299.248, time stamp: 0xe71e5dfe

Exception code: 0xc0000409

Fault offset: 0x000000000006b79e

Faulting process id: 0x2efc

Faulting application start time: 0x01d3dcebf7f0202e

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018\Adobe Premiere Pro.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll

Report Id: 319e1b52-f381-4a2f-8b59-6eb7c31ca81b

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Crash when making changes to workspace or just switching tabs, going from Edit to Color, etc.

APP_CRASH

Faulting application name: Adobe Premiere Pro.exe, version: 12.1.1.10, time stamp: 0x5acd4021

Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.16299.334, time stamp: 0xe508fc03

Exception code: 0xc0000374

Fault offset: 0x00000000000f879b

Faulting process id: 0x958

Faulting application start time: 0x01d3e3d7d15efe33

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018\Adobe Premiere Pro.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

Report Id: 879c40c8-1184-4b1b-a5f5-e585a8d6db08

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Used to work in IT at a University.  Adobe development used to be a lot worse.  It improved after Macs went to Intel processors.  This last version is big problem.  It has put me weeks behind. 

I have also thought the render quality was not as good.  I thought there was problems with my source video.  Anxious to see if render improves on older version. 

Revert projects back to older version

Here are instructions on reverting projects back to an earlier version.  Steps are not that complicated.  Adobe should have a tool available that could do this for you.  Open a New Premiere Pro Project on an Older Version! New PP Project on Older version, no software! -...

Running Window 10 64-bit

Intel i7-6700K

Nvidia Geforce GTX 950

32 GB ram

4.75 TB of Solid State Drives

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two and a half days of heavy editing and color correcting and not one crash.  No issue with ntdll.dll file.  No issue with video card, memory, CPU, or hard drive(s).  Able to used lumetri scope on screen two, scrub a 4 camera multicam at 1080 30p full resolution with a lot of action in the video.

This was with using the same projects and reverting the projects to the previous version using the steps above.  The issue is clearly with Premiere Pro version 12.

Hey Adobe, own up to the problem and get it fixed.  I will be happy to provide dump files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MattM,

This was with using the same projects and reverting the projects to the previous version using the steps above.

As I understand it, you updated projects and had problems after updating them. When you reverted to the original project running on the previous version of Premiere Pro, everything was fine, right?

The issue is clearly with Premiere Pro version 12.

My recommendation is to never update a project, especially a complex one with multicam sequences, to a new version. That is a basic rule of thumb I've learned over the years. I'm glad you were able to get back on track by reverting the project.

Please try a brand new project with 12.1, not updated ones. I'm sure you'll have a smoother editing experience. Try it and let us know.

I'd love to see backward compatibility for project files, as well. Please make that request here: Premiere Pro: Hot (842 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your understanding is not quite right.  I was on 12 when I started the project.  After experiencing issues, I called support.

I won't be trying anything else until I finish my current project.  It is a large one.  I might be able to test something after next week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK MattM, I hope all goes well.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please tell us what exact version you were running when you had these problems? Help Menu>About Premiere Pro.  There was a bad crashing bug in 12.1.0 that we fixed with a quick patch update - 12.1.1.  The bug was related to old fonts of all things and affected a very small number of users.  You may be one of the unlucky few. I suggest updating to 12.1.1 and checking if that solves your problems.

Also, just so you know, there are lots of Adobe employees on the forums trying to help people out, but this is primarily a user to user forum.  If you have bugs to report or feature request ideas I recommend using our UserVoice forum which is quite new.  As of 12.1.0, you can access it through the help menu in Premiere Pro - "provide feedback".  I guarantee you that we are listening.  Here is a direct link - Premiere Pro: Hot (769 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the direct email!  My last call, last Friday, was quite disappointing.  20 years ago I was doing support, and there were techs that would make-up excuses, blaming problems on anything just to get people off the phone so their “call time” does not get too high.  We had a name for what those techs were doing, “Schwinging” the customer.  Don’t ask me where it came from.  But I was frustrated with landing a customer that that had been done to the next time they called in.  The company I worked for started focusing on first call resolution not average call time and a tech would “own” a call until resolved.  This stopped techs from making excuses and forced them to find solutions through escalation and senior support.

Thanks for the heads up on the provide feedback link.  I will certainly use that.  I know I have had sometimes when I thought it would be nice to be able to do this.  I will start making notes.

One thing I ran into is when creating a multicam project.  I was creating sequences out of clips from different cameras using the same audio track on each sequence after I synced sound on each sequence.  I then select those sequences for each camera and create multicam from those instead of source clips.  (I used this method because two cameras audio had nothing on them.  Crap happens…)

I had a situation where the audio was out of sync for one camera in the multicam.  Couldn’t figure out why and was recreating multicam from sequences to try to fix.  That sequence had a 4 frame gap between two of the source clips that was could not be seen unless you zoomed into the “splice) in the clips (camera breaks continuous video into 2 GB files).

Here comes the feature request-  It would be nice if you could turn on an option to have tracks with gaps in them highlighted or the splice highlighted when zoomed out.  It would also be nice to highlight clips where one edge of a splice ends at the edge of a file and the other side of a splice is not the edge of a file.  I think it would be rare that an editor would splice the edge of a file with another clip that is not the edge of a file.  The highlight or warning could be acknowledge to not show again for this edit if you like and you could choose to fill the gap with a color matte or to match splice at the end of each file. You could also have this check on export or when used as a source for another sequence.

I was on 12.1.1 (Build 10) -

I am now using 11.1.2 (Build 22) - GOOD

Thanks!

Matt Moore

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having this trouble, Priel? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines