• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets disappeared

Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use premiere pro almost every day and I primarily use go pro footage. Just yesterday I would go to my effects tab and type go and it would bring up the lens distortion presets for go pro where I could drag and drop and it would fix the distortion made by the camera lens. These have disappeared. I cant find them. I've looked through all of the tabs and they are no where to be found. I logged out and re-opened premiere pro and they did not come back. I am afraid to uninstall and reinstall cause of work spaces I've created I don't want to lose. Does anyone know what is going on or how I can get those presets back? 

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not exactly the answer that you're looking for but if you go to the lower left of the interface (chain link)  you should see an icon where you can sync your settings to the cloud. This would save your work spaces. Then you can re-sync if you do end up re-installing the software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines