Exit

Problème d'orientation des séquences

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2024 May 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

je précise que je débute sur PPro..

J'ai un montage de différentes séquences vidéo à faire, certaines horizontales et d'autres verticales.

Lorsque j'assemble une vidéo verticale à une vidéo horizontale (déjà modifée avec la fonction séquence - taille.. ) automatiquement la séquence verticale devient horizontale ou inversement si je modifie la seconde vidéo..
je ne sais pas comment régler ce problème, merci de votre aide !

Bien cordialement,

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not related to Premiere.

A movie frame is either horizontal or vertical, cannot have both .

You can however adjust a vertical movie in a horizontal setting  by scaling it up or down and v.v.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello .. thx for your answer..
those videos are from a phone, so sometimes people stand in vertical way and sometimes not .. so i have both .. and when i put one in vertical if it's horizontal, then all the onther one changechanges the porientation, so impossible to have them in horizontal or vertical ...
sorry for my bad english ..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a vertical sequence and add horizontal footage you will have to adjust it manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sure but it doeswt work !when i on vertical to the other one horizontal, then both are vertical.. it doesnt stay in the lengh that i choosed..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines