• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème tete de lecture, zoom de la timeline.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Il m'est actuellement impossible d'utiliser premiere pro proprement.

Des que j'importe une vidéo d'extrait, ma timeline bug, je ne peut plus déplacer la tete de lecture, ni zoomer, ni faire quoi que ce soit... Mes projets sont donc détruit a la dernière étape de montage de maière systématique.

J'ai vidé le cache etc mais rien n'y fait.

Avez vous également ce bug ou connaissez vous une manière de le fix ?

Ca devient vraiment lassant !

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Hello, so i put a Audio line ( musique) and i moved the timeline ith the frame up right screen, then it seems to work again, i got no clue about what did that

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We would need to know your hardware ... OS/CPU/RAM/GPU ... and your media, and what created it ... before even starting to guess.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi thank you for your support. windows 11, i9 12900k, 64 go ddr5 ram corsair dominator, Geforxe gtx 3080 ti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Media, origin?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry but what u mean by média, origin ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clips you use. mp4, mov, H.264, prores or ....?

Origin: real camera, dslr, phone, download from youtube or ....?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its a camera sony zv1. clip is in mp4. i put a video to show the problem. sorry its in french

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Thomas,

Sorry about that. Is this HD or 4K? If it's HD, it might be AVCHD footage. I have seen some weird things with AVCHD and this version of Premiere Pro. Perhaps try locking audio and dragging in a video-only clip. Does that playback? 

If that works, you can rewrap the audio for the clips in the freeware called Shutter Encoder. Try an audio codec besides the native AAC format.

Let me know what you find out. I hope we can help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, so i put a Audio line ( musique) and i moved the timeline ith the frame up right screen, then it seems to work again, i got no clue about what did that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear it, Thomas!

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally the problem coming back, and now i know what cause the trouble.

When i import a musique .wav or a outro video .mov, premiere pro crash. I cannot do anuthing, any clue about this ? It s insane ! this software supposed to be the rolls of média editing !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't replicate. I add wav files and other things all the time, no problem.

So ... what created the wav files? And those outro files? Could you share them so I could test on my machine?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i share you a video of the problem. I cant share you my outro files its too big but i will do it with my musique file  who crash premiere.   Let me know if u know what happend here 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I copied that to my desktop, then dragged it into a Project folder bin ... then to a sequence. And it showed audio form and played immediately.

Huh.

One weird thing that sometimes helps with audio issues is going to the Preferences, setting the audio 'default input' to none. Try that ... might help.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines