Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem importing files shot on Iphone 13 Pro Max in Cinematic Mode

Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I have an issue while importing my files shot on my Iphone 13 Pro Max in Cinematic Mode. Premiere Pro show me this message "Error message. We were unable to open the file on disk". 

Can someone help me please ? 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alexandraa74826029,

Sorry to hear about this. Where are the media files saved (internal/external/network drive)? Have you tried moving the files to any other location & checked if it's importing properly?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for your message. My files are on my laptop, I tried to save them on multiple places in my laptop but I still get the same message.

Do you know what can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use any program for transcoding to another compression format and only then your media will be successfully added to Premiere.

The problem with the support of most modern formats, of course, it's time to solve Adobe. Here every third user encounters this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @alexandraa74826029 , @Baffy19,

Sorry for this problem again. We have fixed it in the latest beta build.
Please check out the latest beta build version from the creative cloud and let us know how it goes there.

You can download the latest Premiere Pro Beta build from Creative Cloud --> Beta apps --> Premiere Pro (Beta)
https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-public-beta.html

We have also received a confirmation of this fix @ https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-media-encoder-bugs/import-movie-fails/idi-p/13337381

If you still face this issue, please share your media files(& project) here and we will check at our end https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/share.html

I hope it will help.
Thanks,
Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines