• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with exporting smooth rolling titles

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with exporting my rolling titles/end credits in Premiere Pro CC 2019: Whily they crawl perfectly smooth in my preview/sequence, they flicker and jitter horribly whenever I export them. Any idea what I could do to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unfortunately, I have no clue. If you give your source material specs, your timeline specs, and your export specs I'm certain things can improve though. 

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screnshot of your sequence settings and output settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Peru, that we need to know source and timeline specs, and export specs to begin solving that problem. Good luck ! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Smooth playback of rolling crawl-style titles depends on the frame-rate of the media/sequence and the monitor refresh rate. This is why say pro colorists expect their Reference monitor to be capable of refreshing at either the exact framerate of their expected timelines or double that framerate. So first, check your monitor's available refresh rates ... and see if they can be set to match your sequences playback speed.

Another part to this is to have the crawl moving at precisely even pixel-per-frame increments of upward motion related to horizontal motion through the timeline. Say at one pixel of vertical motion for every three frames horizontal (time) movement. This way there are no "jumps" or "holds" ... or the weird partial-jumps and such.

In Jarle Leipoll's incredibly detailed ebook ... really still THE manual for working production processes and speeds within Premiere ... he details the process to accomplish this. His site, which has a ton of useful and accurate information besides a link to that book is here ...

https://premierepro.net/color-management-premiere-pro/

The book is "The Cool Stuff in Premiere Pro" ... it ain't cheap, but it's incredibly precise and detailed covering about every part of professional video post work you can do with Premiere, including dynamic links to AfterEffects. I have it on my tablet always with me when I'm working.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think it would be good to post timeline specs and export specs. Also, you can use photoshop to make credits if you want to try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines