• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project could not be loaded, may be damaged/have outdated elements

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Received the message above earlier when trying to open my project. I was working on it earlier today with no issues. I saved and closed Premiere, and then when I tried to re-open the project, I received the pop-up. Now I can't access the most recent version of my project. I've looked on Adobe Support and Reddit, but I haven't found an answer that works yet.

Fixes tried so far:

1. Restarting computer
  2. Logging out of Adobe CC, then restarting computer and trying again
  3. Uninstalling Premiere Pro, reinstalling, and then trying again
  4. Importing project into another project (same error pops up)
  5. Importing sequences into another project (just gets stuck on the "Connecting to Dynamic Link server" message)
  6. Loading previous saves/autosaves
    • I have 11 versions of the file saved, and the most recent one that opens is #6. Since then, I've put in about 6 hours worth of editing, and I really don't want to lose that time.
    • Tried move the save file to a different drive, and got the same results
  7. Loading project into Media Encoder to render and create a new project using render (unknown error causes import to fail)

I'm running version 22.1.2. Computer specs are AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core, 16BG RAM, Gigabyte B450M mobo, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super GPU.

I didn't edit any files or folders in between editing sessions, and I've never had this issue come up before. The most recent version of the project is attached, in case it helps anyone.

Anyone got any words of wisdom? Been working on this project for over a week and my deadline is coming up soon.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot open project on windows either.

Find a workable auto save or one of your backups.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hello there1 I sadly have the same problem - did you find any solution in order to restore/repair a damaged premiere pro project. And also if you dont have any auto saves...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines