• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project crashing 45 seconds into working on the timeline or when exporting media - help!

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 10 minute stop-motion video I've been trying to export in PrPro2021 and every time I try and export, I get hit with the above error. It is a combo of about 8 video files, some stills, and audio files. 1.4 mb pr file.

Also, I've tried to go through and audit the files in the sequence to see if one of the media files is causing this, but the program crashes after about 45 seconds of my scrolling around and working in the project.

I've done ye ole screen share with Adobe multiple times to no avail.

My system specs are:

• Alienware laptop

• Windows 10

• Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz

• 16 GB RAM

• 64-bit OS

• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 gpu

*all drivers are up to date

Running Adobe Premiere Pro 2021/most recent ver.

Do any of you saints happen to know why this may be occurring? I am at such a loss. Is my system to weak to handle the process? Or is it more likely to be something wrong with a source file(s)?

A thousand thank you's to all!

I have also included images of the error message - I went in at the time stamp indicated and just removed all media from 10:40 and beyond but that hasn't helped. 

I am also including a link to a google doc with the text I pulled from the crash report here:

crash report 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ewzLjD9ZrCH7CLK27MPjIYsEzI1IAB-qOv0jbBTl1EQ/edit

IMG_0690.JPGIMG_0691.JPG

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Boygunasurf,

We're sorry about this. Is this happening specifically with H.264 format? Have you tried exporting in any other format like QuickTime > Apple ProRes & checked if it's exporting properly? Also, please try switching the Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only & check if it's helping.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sumeet, thank you for the reply! 

I just made the changes you requested below and the program still crashed at 12%. Here is a link to the text from the crash report:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bTN8NjjGWfYsyWSn2SFM2-_h0k1G2NbBmjr-UDO15sM/edit?usp=sharing

Do you have any other advice? 

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you try exporting to a different drive?

What are the hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines