• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project Manager

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried to project manager a project and I have over 30 sequences. For this project I nested a lot of clips to assist with me edit.

When I used the project manager to media manage my master timeline it excluded all the nested media and sequences, it completely left a black whole in timeline where the nest was.

Is there something that I'm doing wrong or it this a bug that can be looked at and fixed in future updates.

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2023 Jun 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The answer is correct but doesn't solve my problem, to make sure I select the correct and all the timelines needed out of a list of 30 timelines not really viable option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2023 Jun 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @MiasSteenberg,

i read your message and it sounds like the feature is not designed the way you would like it to work. Feel free to create a feature request for precisely what you want here. Sorry for the frustration.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines