• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prores Raw causing BSOD when using premiere pro

Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm trying to get to the bottom of why this is happening. I've narrowed it down some, but dont know what to do next. So when I import prores raw footage premiere handles it just fine, until I import over a certain amount of files. Right now I have a test project with 21 prores raw files in it and it is okay, however if I import 40 more for a total of 61 prores raw files it will give me a BSOD with video_memory_management_internal stop code. From then on the project file is unusable because you will constantly get the bsod from premiere trying to load the raw files whenever you open it. I have the prores raw for windows download from apple. Graphics card is updated to most recent drivers, but even before that I still had this problem. Also its an RTX3080. Oh and also, no crash when the graphics card is removed from the pc. But you have to have it to decode prores raw, so i dont know. Not sure what to do now, other than to just not use prores raw. Any help is much appreciated!

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, tried both, they both have the problem just a frequently as the other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines