• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PrPro 2017 has caused issues with the LUTs in Lumetri Color.

Explorer ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone discovered why this is occuring? More to the point, have Adobe?

I can open a video file in Premiere, get the LUT the way I want, then save it.

I then open up the exact same video in a different project, apply my saved LUT preset and it looks completely different.

I am also seeing the banding issue and extremely orange skin when I apply any LUT in Premiere 2017 latest version.

When will this be fixed?

First it was the lag in Illustrator, then the Adobe type tool in PS, now this.

It is seriously hampering my productivity and costing me money as I spend time trying to work out what on earth is going on.

[Moderator note: branched to new discussion as the "issue" is not the original one]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm reading your question, and wondering the exact nature of the issue. It looks more like a preset problem than a LUT problem, at least in part, as you mention a process of applying a LUT then modifying the settings of Lumetri, saving as a preset, then applying in a different project (even if it's the same clip).

I'm not getting this behavior, Win10, i7, 32Gb RAM, GTX970.

So ... what is the source & type of the LUTs, are they stored on disc in the program's folders for LUTs/Looks or elsewhere on the computer, and what is the OS/CPU/RAM and of course particularly the GPU and drivers on your system?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines