• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Bad allocation while creating disk aligned video frame" (RAM issue?)

Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2016 Aug 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, another problem. While I've seen plenty of "error compiling movie" posts, they all seem to vary and this one I haven't found. See attached image.

"Error compiling movie.

Frame Creation Error

Bad allocation while creating disk aligned video frame.

Writing with exporter: H.264

Writing to file: \\?\D:\Projects\Kama Sutra for a Dead Girl\Renders\Kama Sutra for a Dead Girl_Festival Submission.mp4

Writing file type: H264

Around timecode: 00:23:27:05 - 00:23:27:08

Render at offset: 1377.292 seconds

Component: H.264 of type Exporter

Selector: 9

Error code: -1610219517"

The attempt to render previously was also stopped, earlier in the timeline, by the Lumetri error (same "Error compiling movie", but different reasoning having to do with the Lumetri effect).

At the same time as this error code, windows popped up with the "running out of RAM" error and advised me to close Premiere. This has also started happening since updating to 2015.4 - the peak generation/infinite RAM usage bug.

Computer:

Windows 10

i7 3770k @ 3.5ghz

32gb RAM

GTX 780ti

OS/Premiere running off SSD

Footage running from hardware RAID via eSATA (where all cache files are also stored)

I'm at my wit's end. The forum has been very helpful recently and I am once again stuck.

Thank you!

render error.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off Render at max as you dont need that if you have MPE hardware turned on.

Have you tried via the queue (AME)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try that, thanks! As for AME, it's decided to crash 100% of the time whenever I add the sequence to its queue. This, another lovely change post-2015.3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off Import Sequences Natively in AME preferences, see how that goes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also start in AME and bring the sequence into it, rather than sending from PP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to get the sequence into AME and it rendered for a while successfully, then failed with this error:

" - Encoding Time: 00:26:47

08/07/2016 06:44:25 PM : Encoding Failed

------------------------------------------------------------

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Render Error

Render returned error.

Writing with exporter: H.264

Writing to file: \\?\D:\Projects\Kama Sutra for a Dead Girl\Picture Lock.mp4

Writing file type: H264

Around timecode: 00:06:59:17 - 00:07:00:06

Rendering at offset: 419.750 seconds

Component: H.264 of type Exporter

Selector: 9

Error code: -1609629695"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2016 Aug 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any solution? I got the same Error code: -1610219517

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2016 Oct 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this bug too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. And additionally when I restart Premiere, I continue to have the white screen on the second monitor problem... but this time the color layout is not available (the weird work around in order to get a normal program monitor screen). Late for another assignment... I'll give Premier one more chance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is how i solved it.
The problem was that it wasn't rendering some of the clips with effect. So I deleted the effect, I then nested the clips in question, then i applied the effect i wanted back  after nesting and what it worked, no issues.

Nesting is a very useful tool, eg: if you want to add speed and stabilisation on the same clip, you must add one of the effects after you nest it and one before. very useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I used the same effects in whole video transition I dont know how I will delete all and re-add. What is the "nesting clips in question?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nesting is available in the context menu. Much like Precomposing in After Effects or creating a subgroup that will hold any number of selected clips. In the original timeline, the nested footage is replaced with a placeholder. Double-click that to open up the nested sequence.

Nesting is a great way to prevend conflicts as individual effects get rendered out separately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. This problem started first when I upgraded my GPU driver. I'm almost sure that the problem is in my GPU driver or something about my graphic card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem but I don't understand the responses here because I don't know what AME is so I can't do anything through that to fix the problem.  I also don't know where the render preferences are.  All the explainations here are too complex for computer illiterate people like myself.  I need it in childlike terms.  I know that makes me sound stupid but I don't know computers for crap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mike, I'm working through the solution  so I don't have anything there for you but AME stands for Adobe Media Encoder. An adobe program designed to take multiple sequences and render/create them in the background or at one time as part of a batch. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a solution for this? I have multiple projects I need completed for my YouTube channels and nothing is finishing except for audio only files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just deleting and re-rendering all previews fixed it for me.

After trying all other sorts of fixes to no avail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2023 Jul 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got the same error, but it was fixed when I changed the video's path from the disc to the desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines