• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Image secuence" appears in grey although i select the first pic from numbered timelapse

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! I usually make a lot of time-lapses using Premiere Pro and footage taken with a GoPro. I usually change the names of the files as a sequence, as you already know img001, img002, img003, and so on, then I go to import, browse my files, select the first photo "img001" and normally after this, the "image sequence" option is available to click and automatically imports all the images as a sequence into Premiere to work on it.

Today i run Premiere Pro, do this usual basic thing, but "image sequence" is just greyed. I uninstalled and re-installed the program, but i keep on having the same problem.

Im getting a bit mad here. Im trying to work with a sequence of 1950 pictures.

Please, any help?

Thank you very much

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to rename the image to something simple such as 0001.jpg, 0002.jpg etc.

Image sequence does not understand parenthesis.

You can rename with the Bridge. Dont install the latest version it has a bug with renaming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I expect it is the brackets in the file name causing the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
hi! thanks, but of course i didnt use brackets for the file names, actually
you cant, i used brackets just to write this post

any other idea? thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines