• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"LUT not found" after update to version 22.0.0 (build 169)

Contributor ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This event appeared after updating PP to V22.

When I opened a production created in the previous version of PP, I was prompted to update the production.

Then, when I opened a project in that production, I received this event:

LUT_not_found.JPG

Only one of several projects in the production triggered this event, and that project has ProRes 4444 footage, whereas the others do not, so there's a possible clue.

The file path shown in the event details is not normal. The default path should be C:\Users\*****\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Common\LUTs\Input, so I'm not sure why these folders were created on F:\.

Could it be because F:\ is where my Cache and Cache Database are normally located?

Anyway, the issue stopped temporarily (for the remainder of the session) after changing the Cache and Cache Database locations back to their pre-update locations (F:\) - they were reset to defaults during the update.

The issue then returned in the next session, even with the Cache and Cache Database locations restored to F:\.

Any insights are most welcome.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, the issue has returned.

Seems like changing the preferences back to pre-update settings only stopped the issue temporarily.

I've edited the original post to remove any mention of solving the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Experiencing the same issue, also from working on a previous project I inherited from another editor. It's a minor annoyance at best but what's really concerning is it is now showing up in newer, completely unrelated projects that are not working with the same problematic footage or project files from the "poison" project with the LUT problems. Really hope that Adobe is taking this seriously

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines