Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Really Really jittery video and audio - Premiere Pro CC 2018 issue - pls help

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Video of the issue actually happening: Premiere Pro CC 2018 issue - YouTube

Sorry, I can't screencap, I just recorded it with my DSLR. So basically, I can render the clip, the problem still occurs, I have installed different GPUs, used iGPU, uninstalled and reinstalled over a dozen times. I've done so much and I'm so frustrated. I got Sony Vegas recently but Premiere is just so much more familiar that I don't want to make the switch. If anyone can suggest anything it would be a major help.

I've tried multiple video types, this one specifically was just a 1080p 60fps clip. I use a 200D. The clip in the source monitor is also corrupted, another interesting thing is that the welcome screen, with multiple cinematic clips of ancient ruins and stuff, is also having the same choppy, jittery playback issue.

Sequence settings:

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your hardware configuration?

I suggest that you download my Adobe Premiere Pro BenchMark (PPBM) and Submit the results as PPBM instructs you to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uhhh I tried to do it, followed the instructions but it just didn't work. Do you think that it could be solved by reinstalling windows or do you think it could be a hardware issue?

Something interesting, I was able to make the exports come out fine. I changed the format to H.264 and matched the source, this fixed the export but editing still had the issue. Here are the settings:

I also watched my computer's performance while it was rendering and this is what it looked like:

As you can see the GPU wasn't used at all, I have GPU acceleration enabled in the preferences so I'm not sure what that's about

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Uhhh I tried to do it, followed the instructions but it just didn't work."

What did happen?  Error message?  This benchmark, project has been run successfully thousand's of times

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines