• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Red Frames

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We do face an issue with our preimere v12.1.2, when playing the media on timeline or on preview red frame start appear while playing.

Our media all sony xdcam HD 422 1080i50 with MXF op1a.

We are running on windows 10 64bit, with Nvidia quadro p5000, memory 64gb and dual Intel xenon 1.7 16 core.

We did try cleaning the cash and the render files, also disable the accelerator, We did not reach any where.

Any suggestions or solutions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you screenshot the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Her some print screen from what we are facing WhatsApp Image 2018-09-25 at 19.37.18.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-09-26 at 20.15.51.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you turn off enable hardware accelerated decoding it should fix your problem.

uncheck.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We did try this whiteout any success

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates, haitham1979?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about turning off Cuda too? Is your video driver updated? Check...cause i know sometimes I think mine is and of course they release some new update like 3 days ago. LOL.

- Let me know how it goes

-Dax

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the screenshots. It is possible that you are experiencing MXF decode issues. I noticed what appears to be an Events warning in the lower right of your first screenshot. Could you go to the Premiere Pro Window menu and choose Events? The Events panel should list the decode frame errors if you are experiencing MXF decode issues.

Also, would it be possible for you to provide sample file(s)? This would greatly help us with investigation.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines