Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render Error - Glitchy Product

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm getting a error message that doesn't tell me how to correct the issue. See the screen shot below.

I'm also struggling with projects not sharing between desktop & mobile, but I've just accepted that this just doesn't work.  (mobile (android) app says there's no internet connect, when there is).

Also, I start a new project in the desktop (windows 10) and the video preview is all black. This seems to be a know issue and I need to sync all of the files on to the creative cloud. 

It all feels very clunky for a product designed to be quick. But that's not my burning issue.

Can one explain how I get around this export issue?

Thanks

Gavin

gavinj85101077_0-1646235919949.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using local driver instead of one drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ann, 

That didn't make any difference.

Gavin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also,

• GPU render error: the GPU you have installed cannot perform the GPU accelerated processes you applied

Try turning off Hardware encoding in the Video tab of the export settings.

See here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-fix-error-compiling-movie-errors-in-prem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I've tred this too.  Doesn't work. I've watched the video too, changed various aspects of the video.  Still giving me an error.

Life's too short to waste time on this issue.  It's a 1 minute video.  I'm going to try OpenShot instead.

Thanks for trying to help.

Gavin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines