• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render selection yellow clips

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quick question I can't seem to find a solid answer.  In the past Premiere Pr CC 2012 maybe I can't remember its been awhile, render selection worked on yellow clips.  Has this been removed?

I can't render yellow cips. if I place in and out marks and (sequence, render in/out ) it works. however that is time consuming especially with large edits

I can render Red clips with render selection.

so to reiterate did they remove render selection for yellow clips.?

I'd much rather render a yellow 4k clips that plays back choppy on my machine with a simple click. or short cut rather then setting in and outs and then rendering.

thanks for all the help 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

It's always worked the way it does now.  Only red sections get rendered with the normal render operation.  You need the secondary Render In to Out to render everything.

The better option in your case, though, might be using Proxy media.  (YouTube has tutorials if you don't know how.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's always worked the way it does now.  Only red sections get rendered with the normal render operation.  You need the secondary Render In to Out to render everything.

The better option in your case, though, might be using Proxy media.  (YouTube has tutorials if you don't know how.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I was really trying to avoid proxy media -  hmm guess I just remember incorrectly, oh well its really frustrating to place ins and outs but that will have to do for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if you've tried the new "proxy media" tools in PrPro 2017 ... it's not like the older proxy method. Designed to be very nearly automatic on ingestion (once you've set up your codec specs), and there's no "relinking" hassle. Period.

While some have had difficulties with it, for most of us, it's a great, easy, and fast to use tool.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Neil's right.  Proxies are much easier than previews.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines