• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendered Video File Not Opening in Any Video Player

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm rendering a 3 hour long video (compilation of 8 different videos) and when the render is complete, I can't play the file in any video player (or even import it into premiere). I've been using this same exact render preset for 3 years with no issues until now. I did a test render where I only rendered the first 1 mintue of this whole project and it played just fine in a player. This makes me believe the problem is with the length of my project. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File size might be too big? How big is the file? What is the OS you are using and what is the formatting of the drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

file size is small like 25kb. I'm on windows. And idk what you mean by the formatting. Im rendering as h.264 mp4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines