• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reporting software bug Premiere Pro 22.5 Windows

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2023 Jun 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem description: When I initially open the tube-shaped compressor effect, the behavior is correct, and the gain reduction remains within the calibrated range of maximum -12 decibels. However, after closing the effect and reopening it, the gain reduction increases significantly, reaching -18 decibels, even though I haven't made any changes to the audio plugin controls. This sudden and unexpected change in gain reduction persists even in a new sequence, indicating a possible technical issue in the software.

Steps taken: I have created a new sequence in Adobe Premiere Pro to rule out any conflicts or corruption in the current project. However, the problem with the tube-shaped compressor persists even in the new sequence, suggesting that it is not related to a specific project.

System Configuration:

Operating System: Windows 10

Operating System Version: 21H1

RAM (GB): 8 GB

Graphics Card: NVIDIA 920M

Processor: Intel i3-5010

Impact on my work: This problem continues to affect my workflow and the editing of my video projects. The inconsistency in gain reduction of the tube-shaped compressor makes it difficult to achieve balanced and controlled sound.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?