• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resolution of my laptop is 1366 x 768. But I get this error when I run Adobe Premiere

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP ME, PLEASE !

Resolution of my laptop is 1366 x 768. But I get this error when I run Adobe Premiere. 

"Your screen resolution is below the minimum required 1024 x 768. Please increase your screen resolution or adjust the DPI scaling setting in your Display preference to smaller size"

Help me !

Thank you so much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Here's the problem:

Don't rely on that error message. Instead, rely on the minimum system requirements page on the Adobe Web site for Premiere Pro with regards to the minimum required monitor resolution. Premiere Pro requires a display resolution of at least 1280 pixels horizontally and at least 800 pixels vertically. Never add or multiply the two numbers; they will not work correctly.

Unfortunately, 1366 x 768 does not meet Adobe's minimum required display resolution requirement because 768 pixel

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the problem:

Don't rely on that error message. Instead, rely on the minimum system requirements page on the Adobe Web site for Premiere Pro with regards to the minimum required monitor resolution. Premiere Pro requires a display resolution of at least 1280 pixels horizontally and at least 800 pixels vertically. Never add or multiply the two numbers; they will not work correctly.

Unfortunately, 1366 x 768 does not meet Adobe's minimum required display resolution requirement because 768 pixels of vertical resolution is short of the 800 that's required.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think there are no possible solutions that are given here, ONLY the problem is further perfectly explained. Any possible solutions to solve that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. Any possible solutions to solve that?

By @Ramadhani24271818wl5t

Get a bigger screen.

As for the 2022 resolution is 1280x800.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Correction: 1280x800 is only up to version 15 (2021) version. Beginning with version 22 (2022), Full HD (1920x1080) is required.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any possible way to solve that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I run PPro on a laptop with the same resolution as yours with no problem.

I may have seen this message once but I don't remember.

If I did, I probably just canceled the message and PPro calmed down .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines