• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save changes to Motion Graphic for reuse

Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm a long time Premiere Rush user just upgrading to Premiere Pro. I've taken a few tutorials and for everything besides this problem below it's been an easy transition.

In Premiere Rush, I can use the ready graphics (title screens, lower 3rds, callouts, transitions, etc), edit the colors, font, size, text copy, strokes, etc. And then it's a click to save my customized branded version. And then save another version, too, if I like. I love the graphics; being able to use more options for graphics was one of the biggest reasons I wanted to move to Premiere Pro.

I've been googleing all afternoon and can't figure out how to save custom color/text in Graphics in Premiere Pro. I've found 30 youtube videos on how to convert Title Text into a Graphic -- this isn't what I want. I found one video on how to save edits to a stock graphic using After Effects -- but I'm really hoping it isnt nessessary that I need to install After Effects and learn how to use it for something so simple. 

I even picked out special graphics on Adobe Stock and I just can't believe I can't edit them to my preferences and save that graphic as a starting point for the next video. 

Any help much apprechiated! I'm going a little crazy because I just can't believe it isn't possible 🙂

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could keep the modified MOGRTs in their own Project and then import that into other projects for quick access.  The Graphics could be in Sequence or if Source Graphics in a Bin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Makng a project with all my favorite and customized motion graphics on one (hidden) layer and saving this as a starting point for futire projects occured to me later as I was editing. 

It looks like if I drag motion graphics out of the bin (this is the project window, right?) that the color/font/etc customizations are not saved; it puts in a clean new graphic as it is saved in the MOGRT file (so no customizations). Is that what you mean, or am I missing something as a newbie?

Thanks so much for the reply!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's Graphic and Source Graphic.

Try keeping them in a Sequence and then copy and paste from there when needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines