• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saves not Saving???

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, recently I made a couple of new promos for work. I typically work on the same project file.

It took me way too many hours, and I distinctly remember saving and rendering my project several times. This was March 1st now on March 4th I can't find anything I worked on. No new sequences, music, videos, bins etc etc etc. 

I checked my autosave folder and the last save that it has was from FEBRUARY 12??? I also checked my video preview folder to see if I had any of my renders. All still saying it's from February 12th so it didn't autosave at all?

Not to mention I did save my project. I'm super frustrated. All I have now are the exports for these projects. 

I'm seriously freaking out, I know my boss is going to want revisions on these. If anyone has dealt with this let me know. Or has an answer to my prayers even better. Thanks 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I guess. Although I'm well-versed in the world of saving a project. I'd more like to know where my saves went. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you save to an external drive that is not connected?

Did you do a Windows search?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines