• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search Bar Greyed Out CC 2019

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this issue quite a bit but haven't found a solution. The search bar is greyed out and won't let me search through my bin content. I have seen several forums where they say the issue has been resolved, but I am still having a lot of issues with it. Is there some sort of workaround that I am unaware of? Some projects are fine and I can search my content but many are unable to be searched.

Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 9.30.42 AM.png

Previously I could restart and the issue MIGHT resolve itself but not always. Now once it happens for a project, it doesn't change.

CC 2019 13.0.3

Mac OS High Sierra 10.3.6

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try going to File Menu, select close all projects and then open the project you want to work on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That didn't resolve the issue. Tried closing all projects, tried closing premiere, tried restarting the machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Premiere is acting weird:

FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC 2019 13.0.3

AFAIK, this issue was resolved in an update of Premiere Pro. 13.0.3 is not the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CC 2019 13.0.3

Mac OS High Sierra 10.3.6

This is fixed in the latest version of Premiere Pro. I'd suggest updating, but not if you're in the middle of a big project.
If you absolutely must have this bug fix in the new version, do not merely update the project. That is putting the stability of your project file in peril.

Instead, duplicate your project file so you can return to a clean copy of it should your project become corrupted. Then, in the new version, with a brand new project file; import the legacy project. That usually can help "rewire" the project appropriately.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines