• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Second screen not displaying correctly

Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have tried different footages. On main 4k monitor everything is good. On secondary 1080 monitor everything is zoomed in, can only see a little bit of the screen. PrCC.jpg

And comparison with how it is meant to look if both screens full. Only happened after latest update.

prCC2.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Can you screen grab your Premiere Preference Display Settings and post them.

Check your OS Display  Settings and Graphic Card settings for the second monitor.

Ignore Jim Simons advice regarding monitors. .

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only advice I can think to offer is to not use your GPU for monitoring.  Instead use a dedicated I/O device.  Blackmagix, AJA and Bluefish444 all make devices compatible with Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are settings in your monitor setup stuff within the OS that work for PrPro, and those that don't. There's been a couple threads on here recently with people running multiple monitors of varying pixel sizes sorting out how to get them to work properly. You might look back through several pages of posts for monitor questions, or try the Search feature for the forums. The Search ... "feature" ... like much of Jive, is not always as useful as one would hope.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I tried the search function before posting.

Not sure why I shouldn't use GPU monitoring or worry about monitor setup stuff within the OS as everything worked prior to the update. One would hope an update would not break what was working fine over 6 years or more of adobe cc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you screen grab your Premiere Preference Display Settings and post them.

Check your OS Display  Settings and Graphic Card settings for the second monitor.

Ignore Jim Simons advice regarding monitors. .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The 4k screen was at 60Hz and the 1080 screen was at 50Hz. I disconnected the 1080 monitor in the nvidia controls then re-enabled. When it came back on both were at 60Hz and everything working correctly again! Thanks shooternz! Kiwi to the rescue of a kiwi haha.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines