• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sequence rendering bar is red Premiere Pro 2020

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble playing the sequence even in 1/4. It stutters or begans to lag, making editing quite complicated. I've cleared the caché, copied and created proxys, turned off all the effects, processed the in and out of the clip and even uninstalled/installed the app again. I also updated the AMD drivers and ran the GPUSniffer.exe, but now i can't even open the program saying it couldn't finde the video play modules.

I've been trying to fix this for the past 3 days, so i could REALLY use some help.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although you do not tell us what type of material you are using or the resources you use (PC) it could be that your PC does not have the appropriate codecs for the use of that particular file type. maybe updating the drives optimizes your workflow.

It could also be that you are using software acceleration and not hardware. check that detail (that's why the red line on the timeline)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh! I'm sorry, I forgot about that!

This is my PC

PC Specs.PNGSpecs AMD.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure on the issue of not being able to start the program (I'd just reinstall it), in regards to your PC, it's underperforming due to it being a bit low on specs. I'd increase the ram for sure.. Your GPU is also very low end and is 5 years old now. My guess is you're trying to edit on an old notebook computer and generally Premiere does not run well on these unless you get a higher end one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you set an in/out for your sequence and rendered it? (sequence > render in to out)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Carla PZ,
Check out Help > System Compatibility Report. Then post a screenshot of that. Cool? Please also let us know what kind of footage you are working with.

Thanks!
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

aiura.jpg

Here it is!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines