• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing projects between PC and Mac (premiere 22.1)

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2022 Jan 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using adobe my whole life but I've never tried sharing a project between Mac and Windows. I've read the adobe editors do this pretty flawlessly. Long story short, I'm having a problem opening the project on my Macbook Pro M1 after receiving it after receiving from my editor, who's using windows. Formatted my shuttle drive to ExFat, transfered the untouched master folder with all media and project files, and we are working on the same version of Premiere, 22.1. We get a pop up message

"This project contained a sequence that could not be opened. No sequence preview preset file or codec could be associated with this sequence type"

We are currently using the following sequence settings (image below). Any tips or workarounds would be greatly appreciated!             

271611673_4806868986060544_4210060025408013171_n.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Formats , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the OS and M1 support the Cineform codec.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes it does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines