• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show and Tell - May 2023 - Show Your Work and Get Feedback for Your Project!

Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show Your Work and Get Feedback for Your Project! 

Show Us Your Work!Show Us Your Work!This thread is about showing your work. How does it work? Create and upload a video to YouTube, then reply to this post with your video, some background info, and what kind of feedback you'd like to receive.

Then, the community and Adobe Experts give feedback. This feedback is designed to help you grow as an editor. Show us your work. We can't wait to see it.

Rules:
  1. After uploading your video, make an effort to comment on other people's videos. By doing so, you will find that others will be more likely to comment on your videos.
  2. Be specific when asking for help. Examples of specific questions: "What do you think about this stock footage?" "How's this transition?" "I need some help on this comedy scene; the last joke comes off a little cheesy; any ideas?" etc.
  3. Be descriptive when giving feedback. Use timecodes to highlight certain parts.
  4. Please notice those leaving a lot of feedback and give them some. This is a cooperative effort!
  5. Update: Any comments that do not follow this format will be automatically removed.
  6. Any kind of video acceptable on YouTube is fine; however, remember that we have people of all ages reading and viewing here. Moderators here have the right to remove any video that might be inappropriate for all ages.

Hope to see your work!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://youtu.be/dhkl0rDBMAU

I just completed this video. It is my first lyric video so I want to get the kinks worked out and this one before I move to the next one. I'm pleased with everything except the text. I'm not sure what I missed in the settings to export it, but all of the text is very pixelated rather than sharp and crisp. Any advice would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dawn Holt Lauber has a great voice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pleased with everything except the text. I'm not sure what I missed in the settings to export it, but all of the text is very pixelated rather than sharp and crisp. Any advice would be appreciated.

By @TMAINC

The video you've uploaded to Youtube is very low resolution - 360p.  These days the standard resolution for production is 1080p (1920x1080).  The low resolution is almost certainly what is causing any pixelation you're seeing.

See what your sequence setting are.  If they are higher than 360p, just re-export at higher resolution.  

If your sequence is 360p (640x360) or something similar, you'll need to increase the resolution of the sequence, then adjust every layer and effect to suit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2023 Jun 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, take my baby and kill it!

Acquired a gopro last week and mounted in to the bow pulpit of my sailboat. Then made the following video. It's primarily a training video for the race team. But I added music and cuts to make it more watchable. Video was shot in GoPro's new 5.7k 8:7 aspect ratio. Shot flat and not adjusted in post. 

https://youtu.be/HOoZsWn-r5U 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vHCpmR0pvM

An Interview I filmed in Feb 2023 but recent been released. Interview for a record label who was releasing a new artist. Looking forward for any feedback to improvemt 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines