• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Snap tool issues with timeline.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently trying to edit a video and each time I go to edit at my normal timeline size (how far it is zoomed in on clips) it will not let me snap to grid unless I zoom in more to a crazy close size. I used to be able to zoom all the way out on the timeline and snap together clips that have spaced out sections just by moving my highlighting stuff on the right and moving it over. Now I have to zoom and carry my clips for ages till they can connect. This all happened the day before I installed update 15.2 and yet I still have the issue. I have been trying to find a solution for about 2 days now and all I could find is an article about how someone is able to drag but not snap and has this icon that the name is unknown. After hearing for hours and hours on end about just clicking enable and disable the snap tool it only works if I am zoomed in at an infficient work space level. If this could be solved by something in settings or an update that would be nice.Screenshot 2021-07-06 155220.png

TOPICS
Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have any nested audio in the timeline delete those or disable Show audio waveform.

See how that goes. This is windows only. Edited: and mac.

Thanks to Ann Bens 
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/cursor-problem/m-p/12157323#M355604 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines