• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

So many issues

New Here ,
May 08, 2024 May 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had been thinking of buying a creative cloud subscription for a long time and earlier today I finally caved and started out with a 7-day free trial. I downloaded Premiere Pro, the app I was mostly subscribing for, on my 2020 Macbook Air and everything was going well until I tried to import some videos and they weren't playing back correctly so I signed onto my Windows desktop and attempted to download Premiere on it but once the installer downloaded and I clicked it, nothing happened. After that, I decide to use the Virtual Assistant and try to get some help from an agent but it keeps telling me that I cannot speak to an agent unless I have an active subscription or trial, which I do. Literally on the same screen the chat was on it said "7 days left of trial." What is going on? Nothing is working.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2024 May 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Suheidy Nicol37271534ged7,

Thanks for the note. You said you downloaded an "installer." Are you at an educational institution or enterprise? If so, do you know who the IT admin in charge of application installation is? You'd need to contact that person. If that is not the case, also let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines