• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

speech to text - danish

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if and when danish is added to languages usable in the speech to text autotranscriber. do you know?

thanks in advance and if it helps working on it - i would appreciate that a lot.

thank you. 

M.V

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, nicolair,

Feel free to upvote the following feature request: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/44389206-speech-to-text-dan...

I apologize it is not already available. Denmark is one of my favorite countries (which I want to visit), so I will continue to advocate for you and your fellow Danish speakers. Please take care.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really the need the danish language support as well. The link you provide seems to lead to a frontpage though..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anders,

It looks like this request did not get transferred from the UserVoice feature requests. (Not new enough or not enough votes.) In any event, I can't find it in the new Ideas system.

Post a request in the Ideas forum so others can upvote it:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/idea-premiere-pro

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines