• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

switch between assembly/editing tabs disappear

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I switch between assembly/editing my sequence tabs disappear, only the one that was selected is carried over to editing. how do fix this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean, if you have several tabs in a timeline panel in the Assembly workspace, then switch to Edit, that you only see one?

The workspaces seem to default to what was open in that workspace the last time it was open. If you open the other sequences in separate tabs, then go back to Assembly, then to Edit, what happens?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if i open other sequences in a separate tab and go back to assembly whatever was opened originally is open in assembly. then i go back to edit and whatever i opened in edit is open. this UI decision doesnt make any sense to me. I'm working on a project and want to switch between views and not open sequences multiple times. how can i fix this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Edit is a different workspace, and the UI defaults to whatever was loaded in that workspace still being loaded. You can of course load multiple sequences in the Edit workspace, by having multiple tabs of them as in that Assembly screen or by setting up in 'pancake' mode with two Sequence panels open, one above the other.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi criesner,

Please let us know if you were able to solve the issue. In case you are still facing the issue, you may try resetting the workspace for Premiere Pro to solve any workspace related issue.

FAQ: How to fix workspace related issues in Premiere Pro?

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines