Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Temporal Interpolation Ease In AND Out

Participant ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I am faking camera movement, and I want to create smooth movement

Is there a preset to automatically set ALL position keyframes to Ease In AND Out?

I know you can drag the bezier handles to create and easing in and out movement, but there are hundreds of them and I'd like the option to convert all at same time

Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 11.28.51.jpg

Using Premiere 2017

Thanks,

Darren

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Thanks that helps, I wanted the movement to completely stop and start at each keyframe and also increase the acceleration/deceleration, but I think I answered my own question, by dragging the handles down :

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select all your keyframes creating an area over them or clicking the word POSITION, then using the secondary button select Bezier under Temporal Interpolation. This way you will have the Ease In and Ease Out that you are looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks that helps, I wanted the movement to completely stop and start at each keyframe and also increase the acceleration/deceleration, but I think I answered my own question, by dragging the handles down :

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines