I have an edit of 30 mins long; 500 PremierPro generated (then manual proofread corrected) Caption lines. Unfortunately I didnt realise the IMPORT of captions/transcript needs to be SRT format aand I EXPORTED as TXT format to my translation colleague. He did his job fine but returned to me in a format where the timecode is as I sent it out (TXT) not the correct import format (SRT). English -->Vietnamese.
The problem is not just TXT to SRT file format but the timecode differences in format. NB. NONE of the online translation Ai services are as accurate as the human version so I cannot use them Ive tried.
With the Captions in there is there any way to process the file (in SRT with wrong timecode format) to an SRT with CORRECT timecode format (captions included under each timecode line):
Current SRT file timecode format: 00:00:15:05 - 00:00:15:22 caption text sits here