• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TODAY'S NEW ADOBE PROBLEM, FONTS AGAIN

Enthusiast ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I swear, every new project that is of any significance always involves enduring a plethora of issues with premiere. Today it's fonts. Suddenly my fonts changed. I restarted and they came back but when I rendered (of course we can't paste an image, wouldn't want it to be too easy for us to go through hell). So, nevermind, now it's rendering... Damn I hate adobe, hate, hate, hate it!

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You haven't provided us with any info to help troubleshoot the problem.  Are you on a windows or mac machine?  what OS?  What version of Premiere?  What fonts?  What are your sequence and source settings (pixel dimensions, codec, frame rate)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are absolutely correct. I'm just reporting that the fonts yet again are a problem. I was able to muscle through it. So, I'm not seeking to resolve this instance. I just wanted to vent here and start the process in case I couldn't resolve it. First, the font changed for no reason that I could discern. I restarted and it was still not right. Then I wasted precious time trying to work around the font after seeing if it was my connection. Then I worked half way through replacing the font. But, later it reappeared. So, i undid everything I did and now it's working again.

Being teathered to the cloud is already horrible. Having fonts that depend on this is just endless disasters. I know, this may not be the place to vent. But, at least someone may see it and realize they want to stay away from this horrible company. DiVinci Resolve must be better, must be... end rant... I'm just tired of losing time and paying for the abuse every month. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, posting an image here is more difficult than it was with the previous forum software. However if you use the "Insert Photos" button on the text editor on this page, you can then click in the "drag photos here" option on the screen that pops up, you can then paste images in.

image.pngimage.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I totally know how to upload an image. Ideally we could simply do a screen shot and past into the freaking post/comment.

Otherwise, I have to do a screen shot, then open photoshop, create new document, paste, save, then I have to click on the image icon here, find the image, and upload. THAT'S REDICULOUS. That's 8 things instead of 2!!!!!!

Sure I can use snippet and maybe save a couple steps but it's still too many steps for something I DON'T WANT/NO ONE WANTS TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE! lol. Sorry, I've just had so many problems with adobe over the years I have negative tolerance anymore. I really need to move to DiVinci Resolve. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

<<I totally know how to upload an image>

Yep, you're not getting it. So, I don't think you do.

<<That's 8 things instead of 2!!!!!!>

Yep, That's too much effort and we have been complaining about that. In fact it was working when we first switch to this new forum software, then it stopped.

However: You can do the paste still, so you can eliminate the most tedious of those steps.

Click the Insert Photo button, then click on the Drag Photos here.... then PASTE. 

(Only 3 things and no file to delete after)

You're welcome! 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines