Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transcode/consolidate not working in Premiere Pro

Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to archive a project. I got to project settings, choose the quicktime format in consolidate and transcode, and choose 422 for the preset. When everything is said and done, the clips are exported in MXF. Help? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi D.N. Ellis,

Selecting Quicktime as format should result in a .mov file. We would need a screenshot of your Consolidate and Transcode settings in the Project Manager window to troubleshoot the issue further.I have also attached a screenshot for reference showing the settings that should be most likely the appropriate settings based on your description.

test.jpg

Hope you find it useful.

Regards

Sumeet Kumar Choubey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sumeet,

That is exactly what my settings look like. The MP4s got transferred to mov, but the MXF files remained the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi D.N. Ellis,

Is this happening with specific mxf files or all the mxf files? Also, if possible please provide the source of these mxf media files, I mean the make and model of the camera used to record these mxf media.

Regards

Sumeet Kumar Choubey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines