• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transcription process stops working, error -127598562

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a transcript for a 20-minute podcast I'm putting together in the latest version of premiere pro. When I try to create a new transcript the computer works for about a minute, the progress bar gets about halfway through "Transcribing on Device" and then it just suddenly stops and goes back to the screen with the option to create a transcription.

Things I have tried with no success:

• Created a new sequence and copied the items from the timeline from the old sequence into the new sequence
  • Exported an MP4 file and brought it back into the project to have a clean combined audio track
  • Reinstalled the premiere pro without saving any preferences
  • Trying to transcribe a smaller segment does work, but if I then try to re-transcribe the sequence, it fails and goes back to just the small segment transcription.
  •  

I saw on another thread where the location of the log files. In the UXP log the last entry says this:

[2022-06-20_15-20-20][30148][Warn] [console] The dialog was detached from the node without being closed.
[2022-06-20_15-21-15][30148][Warn] [console] Create Transcription failed with error code:-127598562

Any thoughts on what is wrong and how to fix the error?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Joel, are you still having this issue? The error code seems like it might be useful.

@Kartika Rawat @Trent Happel Any thoughts?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still having that problem with that sequence. I tried some other projects/sequences and it successfully completed the transcription process. My working theory is it has to do with the audio content of the sequence. It is an interview that includes some native Alaskan speech and I'm guessing the transcription software is just doesn't know how to handle it and is just throwing errors. Not sure if that is plausible, but we have moved on and are creating a transcript for it in another way. 

So, to summarize: problem persists, ignoring it and moving on, would like to know the cause to avoid it in the future if possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Joel, thanks for the update. All for moving on!

Harold's idea is worth a try, but 20 minutes should not be a problem. I'd consider using the "in to out," to try and isolate the easier parts of the audio.

If you use in to out, be aware that a previous bug reappeared in 22.4 and was fixed in 22.5. If the transcript completes and the timecodes start at 8 or 9 hour mark, make sure to set an explicit in and out point; don't rely on the beginning to be treated as an in point, etc.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, trataste de hacer la transcipción por partes. ya hace algun tiempo que tuve el mismo problema y era por el tamaño del video, lo dividi en tres partes e hize 3 transcipciones y me funciono a la perfección.
espero puedas solucionar con ese truco.
Saludos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines